Admission - Examination
1. Boys and Girls for Admission to Nursery should be of minimum 4 years old
2. Guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes to be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
3. Students seeking admission to any other class except Nursery to II are to sit for an admission test in English, Hindi, Mathematics and General Science on a date fixed by the Principal.
4. Any student who has attended other school previously cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
5. Upon Publication of the result of admission test, candidates are to take admission by paying all the preliminary fees.
Examination and Promotion
1. Promotions are given on the basis of one year's work and not merely on marks scored in the final exam. Every student must be present for the terminal exams.
2. Each student is required to be present for 75% of school days as pre-conditions for promotion.
3. The result declared at the end of the year is final and cannot be reconsidered in all questions of promotion or failure; Principal's decision is final.
4. There shall be neither re-test nor re-exam.
5. There are at least three examinations in year i.e. Terminal, Half Yearly and Annual.
6. Anyone who resorts to unfair means in the examinations will be dismissed instantly.
1. Town's Oldest Non-Government Educational Institute.
2. Prime Co-educational Institution with quality teaching and discipline.
3. High Standard of Education from Nur. to +2 Classes.
4. Highly rich library and fully equipped Science & Computer Labs.
5. Teaching by proficient and qualified teachers on recent C.C.E. patterns of C.B.S.E.
6. Suitable number of teaching periods and syllabus completion on time with revision.
7. Work out session for students under watchful eyes of the individual subject teachers and examined by Formative & Summative Assessment as per CCE norms of CBSE.
8. Stress given on all-round development, personality and character building of Students.
9. Excellent games & Sports facilities namely Circket, Volleyball, Handball, Badminton etc.
10. Better Bus facility for students.
11. Outstanding Board Results every year.
12. Digital Classes by HCL Digi Classes.
RADHA RANI SINHA ROAD, BHAGALPUR - 812001 (BIHAR)
Telephone : 0641-2420485, Tele Fax : 0641-2303131 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : navyugvidyalaya.org